Saturday, June 25, 2011

I'm in Cali now, which is really different than traveling around. I'm living in in barrio se llama San Antonio, in this really cool, old house. Its open in the hallway and dining room, so the sun and wind and all come right in.
There are 3 of us now, me, a masters student from Germany who's doing her research at CIAT with me, and her Colombian boyfriend who I suspect is at least 30 if not a little older. He works on water pollution issues in the city. They're both really sweet people, and really good dancers so they took me out salsa dancing last night.
We get up at 5:30 every weekday in order to catch our bus, which means I don't have a ton of ganas for other stuff, but i can run in the agricultural fields at work which are really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment